Tuesday 1 November 2016

MY LIFE IN A DAY


Hello my little friends!!

Today I'm going to talk about how it's MY DAY-TO-DAY LIFE!!. I hope you will enjoy it!!

My day starts at 8:30-9 p.m. in the evening. I wake up and I work in my small house to collect all my food in a box. Next at 9:30-10:30 p.m. my best friend Irene catch me and we play together. If you remember the last post, I said you that Irene often gives me some little pieces of fruit. I'm very excited because today she said me that she will give me a bit of apple and I never tried it. It is very tasty???

Well, let's continue! At 10:30 p.m. Irene puts me into the cage and then I work a little;  I collect all my food into my house. Afterwards at 11:00 p.m. to 3 a.m. I do exercise in my wheel. Later I order a little and then at 6 a.m. I go to sleep until 8:30-9 p.m.

That's all for today!! Kisses for all of you!


PD: ups..! That's me eating a piece of peach. It's delicious!! Do you like?


1 comment: