Tuesday 8 November 2016

HOBBIES!!


Hello my little friends!!

Today I'm going to talk about my HOBBIES!! I hope you will enjoy it!!

I told you in the two last posts that, every day, I play with Irene. It's a very funny moment and I enjoy it a lot. I think that this is a very lovely hobbie. She is the best owner, every hamster would love to have her like an owner. 

One of my hobbies that I like it quite a lot is: jogging and do exercice. When Irene let me out of the cage, I began to run and run: up, down, left, right. I don't stop!! When I'm indoors, I do the same but when I'm very tired I do my bed and I sleep.

Another hobbie I think is order my house. Well... order... is more disorder, jiji. In my cage I have two floors, for go upstairs I have a green staircase and in the second floor I have the water and the food. In the first floor I have my wheel for run and my little house. I always distroy the two floors and my "parents" have always to put in the correct way. 

Today I have to go, see you in the next week. 

Kisses for all of you!!

PD: And you? Talk me about you!! What are your hobbies?? If you want to say something, leave it in the comments!!


Here you see me just after getting up! What more sleepy eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment