Tuesday 25 October 2016

ABOUT ME

Hello my little friends!!

Today I'm going to talk about ME AND MY LIFE!!. Hope you like!

I was born the 2 of April of 2014 and my family adopts me the 2nd of May of 2014, a month later. This same day was the day before the birthday of my landlady, Irene. It was her thirteenth birthday and I was her gift. When we see us for the first time, we knew there would be a beautiful friendship 

I remember the first months. There were very rare because I wasn't addapted and Irene didn't have time for me. But little by little the trust came to us and now we are inseparables. When Irene didn't have time, I played with her father. Before he didn't paying me attention but now he always stay with me. 

I live in a cage that inside there is a small house that I sleep in winter and also there is a wheel where I run and do exercise. 

Nowadays Irene plays with me every day. She always give me some fruit and I like it. The other day she give me a gram of grape and I loved, it was very tasty. 

That's all for today! Kisses for all of you!










No comments:

Post a Comment